See What TB Joshua’s Wife has to say about Not Having Any Son for Him .

See What TB Joshua’s Wife has to say about Not
Having Any Son for Him

Prophet T.B Joshua’s wife, Evelyn, wouldn’t have it
any other way. She’s happy her children are doing
quite well and their father “is a great man”. They’ve
been together for 25 blissful years. Lately, she
celebrated her 47th birthday which she said was fun.
In this interview with Sunday Sun, she reflects on her
life with the man of God and concludes it’s been
worth it and gives Almighty God the glory.

Excerpts:
.
How are you today?
.
I’m fine…
.
I can see that you are happy and excited that
your daughter, Sarah, was called to the bar
today. But in a nutshell, just express your
feelings.
.
I am very happy; it’s the desire of many parents to
see their children succeed. I am happy she’s taking
this step; she’s working hard towards her destiny, so
it’s a great day for me and for her too.
.
Okay, do you know so many people don’t know
that Prophet T.B Joshua has a wife let alone
children? So, can you talk about the family?
.
At least you know now (laughs). I have heard that
story before. Yes, I have heard that in the past but
emm… it’s just one of those things. I don’t need to
tell you but I think we have been together for the
past 25 years now.
.
Please, tell us how you met.
.
Yes, I have said it before and it’s still the same.
Hmmm… how do I call it? It’s just a divine
arrangement. It’s a long story but anyway we met and
the only surprising thing there was that, it was the
day I met him that he proposed to me.
.
Wow, really? On his knees? How did he do it?
.
Straight forward (Laughs).
.
He said ‘I like you. I want to marry you’ just like
that?
.
Yes, but really I was skeptical because it was strange,
so, I just want to thank God that it really worked out.
Like I said earlier, we have been together for the
past 25 years and it’s working out fine.
.
Most people believe that pastors are not
romantic. They fast and pray all the time. Is
Prophet T. B Joshua romantic?
.
He’s a great man.
.
Great man on bed?
.
Hmmm… I don’t know. I wouldn’t know because no
woman would love to discuss her husband to that
level, but I think he’s a good man.
.
Okay, since you got married to him, what is it
that you have learnt from him?
.
I have learnt a lot from him being a disciplined man.
But I’m still learning anyway.
.
Having this type of cross-cultural marriage
because I learnt you are from Delta State and he
is from Ondo State, how did it happen? Did you
have challenges?
.
In every marriage, there are always challenges. I don’t even see that as a problem because we are
both Nigerians. Even when you marry from your
tribe, even your hometown there will still be
problems. But you know, with maturity and fear of
God, you can go on.
.
Did your parents object to the union initially?
.
In every marriage you should expect that. That’s what
keeps the marriage going. When you remember all
the obstacles, you will want to make the marriage
work. Honestly, you will want to do all you could to
make it work. When you take a man or woman to
your father’s house, you don’t expect everybody to
welcome the person, but when you think of those
people that say no, you will surely want to make it
work.
.
When you were getting married, was he deep in
religion like now?
.
Yes, I met him as a prophet. I told you I don’t want to
go into details but I actually went to his place.
.
Okay, when you are angry, how does he calm
you down? Does he buy you some nice gifts like
jewelry?
.
I don’t know what you mean by angry.
.
That moment of tension, you know, like when
church members are taking too much of his
attention?
.
In fact, that is the first thing you have to understand.
When you are married to a man of God, you have to
know he’s a man of the people. So, that should be the
basic thing you have to understand as wife of a
prophet. There’s nothing like church members taking
too much of his time, he has to do his work. I have
never been angry about it and I can never be angry
about it.
.
What of the other way round?
.
Which way?
.
When he’s angry, how do you calm him down?
.
When he’s angry? (Laughs). There’s no man who
doesn’t get angry but he shouldn’t allow his anger to
lead him into sin, you understand? When it comes to
expressing it, do so and let it end there, so that is it.
.
Some people don’t understand your husband,
they say he’s a mysterious man with mysterious
powers, when you read such stories, how do you
react?
.
I know it’s not true. They don’t know him, he’s not a
strange man, he’s not a mysterious man; he’s just
dedicated to his work. He is a man who has the fear
of God in him, that is it. Those stories don’t move me
at all because they don’t seem to understand him.
.
So, what is that precious gift that he has ever
given you, probably on your birthday?
.
Not even a gift per se, but words of wisdom, and I think that is all what life is all about. You find it,
ignite it and use it. That is what your heart desires.
.
Some people say his favourite food is pounded
yam, is that true?
.
No! (Laughs). Should I tell you? Emmmm… I know he
likes beans and corn, you know, the beans cooked
together with corn, you know that? He can take that
at least twice a week. Yoruba call it “Adalu”.
.
When he wants to go for solid food, which one
does he prefer?
.
Yes, swallow or whatever? He takes that too but
beans and corn are his favourites.
.
Mama, do you feel fulfilled marrying a prophet
and having three beautiful, intelligent children,
all girls?
.
Yes, I feel fulfilled. I don’t even know I don’t have any
son because I have lots of boys around me. In this
part of the world, most especially, from where I am
from, people cherish male children, but my husband
didn’t give me any reason to think of that.
.
You mean you are not under pressure from him
or his family to have male children?
.
Not at all! I believe when you make that a problem,
you begin to see it as a problem before you. But it’s
not a problem to me at all.
.
Could you please tell us the secret behind your
youthfulness, nobody will believe you have
these grown-ups?
.
Really? You know the good thing? I became 47
Thursday December 17.
.
Wow! Happy birthday ma!
.
Thank you.
.
How would you describe style, what is style to
you?
.
Style is just for the one who fears God. That’s the way
I see style.
.
I can see you donning some nice jewelry. Are you
a jewelry freak?
.
Not really. You know, when time permits, I can just
have them.
.
Are you comfortable in local or designer wears?
.
I just go with things I’m comfortable with. I don’t look
for designers everywhere; I wear anything I’m
comfortable with

See What TB Joshua’s Wife has to say about Not Having Any Son for Him . See What TB Joshua’s Wife has to say about Not Having Any Son for Him . Reviewed by masterplannermp on 17:33 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.